Fossil seeks Assistant Brand Manager Travel Retail EMEA
Date posted: 2015-06-29
The Company: Fossil
The Opportunity: Fossil, a world leader in the design, marketing, and distribution of fashion watches, jewellery, apparel, leather goods, eyewear and accessories is currently seeking individuals to aid the ongoing pursuit to bring innovative and quality products to the marketplace and support the fast and dynamic growth throughout Europe.
For our offices in Basel, Switzerland, we need organised, creative and self-motivated professionals. To continue providing best service to all our departments, we are looking for a
Assistant Brand Manager Travel Retail EMEA 100 % (m/f)
- Assist Travel Retail Team in executing the brand messages for Proprietary and License brands at POS and direct them to an aligned assortment and consistent message throughout EMEA
- Assist in assortment and product selection for all Fossil Group Brands
- Analyze Assortment productivity and issue recommendations to define bestselling styles
- Prepare and analyse Analytics from Glasshouse/CRM to ensure best performing platforms and products are being brought to market. Support preparation work for QRS and Core definition together with planning department
- Partner with planning to ensure right replenishment and alignment
- Assist in the identification and development of business building ideas
- Budget and reforecast analysis for all Brands in collaboration with Brand Manager Travel Retail
- Monitor and analyse sales volumes, market share trends, pricing and competitive activity
- Proposal for Newness contract volume and support in monitoring the sales of the Newness reserved by contracts
- Supporting with analysis and creation of the Listing File and Price List during the Review of the TR Assortment for each Brand and category
- Assist coordination of Fossil Global Expo at BaselWorld and Basel Brand Summits in January and July to review newness
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience undertaking a similar role in a similar environment
- Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking capabilities are key competencies for this role
- Excellent analytical skills as well as business drive
- The ability to prioritize and work with due dates
- The ability to work well without supervision and using own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of software packages, including Microsoft Office
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge in German would be an advantage
- Awareness of specific brand standards and brand philosophy
Does the above challenging position attract you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote as a reference the posting on TheMoodieReport.com.
ARI seeks to fill multiple vacancies
Date posted: 2015-06-29
The Company: ARI
The Opportunity: No matter where you are on the career ladder, working with ARI will broaden both your experience and horizons.
We are solely focused on creating exciting, vibrant and innovative retail experiences for millions of airline passengers around the world.
You don’t need to be on a first name basis with Johnnie Walker, Bobbi Brown or Michael Kors to work for us, but we are looking for candidates with 5 years’ experience in luxury retail or a related sector.
We are actively expanding globally and currently have vacancies at all levels in the following areas:-
• General Management
• Retail Operations
If you’re internationally mobile, share our passion for Travel Retail and want to take your career to the next level we would love to hear from you. For more details please go to ARI Careers